Are you a Private Seller?
Private Sellers who sell or trade their Used Automotive Parts & Accessories are the heart and spirit of Trukbed.
Whether it’s time to clear out all the OEM automotive parts and Aftermarket accessories that have been taken off the car and stored in the garage taking up space, Trukbed provides the free, no-cost platform to reach the exact type of buyer you’re looking to sell to. The automotive enthusiast. Just like you.
At Trukbed, we don’t believe another person’s trash is another person’s treasure. Pre-Owned and Used automotive parts certainly are not trash. Here, one person’s treasure is another person’s treasured deal. It’s that simple. And, anyone browsing this website is looking for exactly what you have after upgrading from that OEM part or aftermarket accessory.
Offset the cost of your new part.
Selling your OEM part for market value helps offset the cost of the newer part. Parts can be expensive, as you know. List your part today to get it in the eyes of other enthusiasts who may have a need for what’s sure to become a space killer and dust collector in the garage or storage. We know. We’ve been there, too. Trukbed was founded to help us all offset our passion’s costs.
Clear up valuable garage & storage space.
As a car, truck or motorcycle enthusiast yourself, you know very well how fast valuable garage space is consumed by recycled parts and accessories. Do you have a set of OEM wheels stacked up in the corner? With no cost or fees to list or sell your item on a clean platform, why not make back some cash while reclaiming your valuable space?
Sell more than parts & accessories.
Automotive parts and accessories are the core products of Trukbed, but we don’t limit you to selling just those items. Have a whole car, truck or motorcycle you’d like to sell? Sell it here, too. Garage/Shop equipment, trailers, and other gear the typical enthusiast would treasure. Trukbed should be the first place buyers land when searching for a great deal.
Getting started listing is easy & FREE. Here’s how:
- Register only once for an account to receive access to the front-end listing system. You’ll use this login to list as many items, as often as you like, and to manage all your listings, start to finish.
- After confirming you’re not a robot, you’ll need to re-login again. You don’t like spam, and neither do we.
- On the new listing form, enter your item’s information, upload great pictures, be helpful with a great description, and publish!
- After your item is listed, you’ll have a great home for your item as you share the link on social media, or wherever you like!
- BONUS: If you share your item to your network to sell it and tag us, we will mark your item as “Featured” for priority views on Trukbed.
- Sell your item, and keep 100% of what you made. Buyers pay YOU directly – however you worked it out with them.
- More questions? Maybe we can answer them on our FAQ page.
“I love the free and no cost listings. I don’t lose a penny to commissions. But I really love being able to offset the cost of my newer part AND helping other car folk like me who love our rides.…it feels more like I’m helping my community than just selling a part to someone.”
Aaron W. of Temple, Texas
In order to keep Trukbed a valuable resource for both buyers and sellers, we love the following standards for all listings:
- Truthfulness: If it’s blemished, has flaws or damaged, just say so. There are buyers who don’t mind, and can even fix them.
- Every listing needs pictures – High Quality pictures. We’re different from other platforms for a reason!
- Each item needs a price! It’s fine to accept Best Offers with a set price, but auctions and silent bids aren’t really the focus of Trukbed.
- Items for sale need a reasonably descriptive description. Have you ever shopped other platforms and found unhelpful 1 to 3 line descriptions? We want to prevent those.